The CMXRT recumbent exercise bike is a fixed gear design that gives you a more comfortable and realistic pedal stroke with 16 levels of smooth magnetic resistance. This lets you get a smooth pedal stroke as you exercise instead of the drag you feel in pedaling traditional recumbent exercise bikes.
The end result? A more comfortable, efficient, and effective workout – with great features like an easy on and off walk through design, a breathable mesh seat back, a reclining seat for more comfort, contact and wireless heart rate and the CMXRT Console which displays key workout statistics. These statistics – including heart rate, watts generated, and calories burned – allow you to custom tailor workouts to make the right progress and see positive gains quickly.
A recent study by the American Council on Exercise found that pedaling backward can provide additional performance gains, activating muscle groups in different ways. With the bi-directional pedaling capabilities of the CMXRT, you can see stronger gains in performance than in other recumbent exercise bikes.
16 LEVELS OF SMOOTH MAGNETIC RESISTANCE
FIXED GEAR DRIVE SYSTEM – DELIVERS A BETTER PEDAL STROKE
It’s all about a smooth pedal stroke and the fixed gear drive provides the ultimate feel.
COMFORTABLE 4 WAY ADJUSTABLE RECLINING SEAT
EASY STEP THROUGH FRAME DESIGN
This allows for easy on/off access to seat and makes it easy for anyone to use which can be valuable in physio centers.
11 TRAINING PROGRAMS
Feedback – time, speed, RPM’s, distance, calories, HR, watts, level
CONTACT AND WIRELESS HEART RATE – HR STRAP INCLUDED
The heart rate is important in your workout and that is why we provide one with every unit.
- Commercial quality construction
- Narrow Q factor – narrower separation between the two pedal cranks for optimal performance and comfort
- Durable, long lasting bottom bracket
- Easy access dual water bottle holders
- Dual stretch pads on rear cross leg
- Wide secure and stable base with adjustable levelers
- Easy access bar for changing seat leg position
- Reading rack on console
- 170 mm cranks accepts any standard pedal
- Easy to reach safety stop
- 6’ cord, 6 volt DC power supply
- In-line wheels for ease of moving